Ok, so after my afternoon snack I wasn't feeling amazing, still no issues with feeling shaky because of low sugar levels which suprised me, but feeling slightly nauseous and hungry. I was starting to get obsessed wth how empty my stomach felt, and thinking maybe I could supplement the juice with something solid - this is my sugar junkie mind playing tricks on me, so I ignored it.
I'd had what could be a cold or hayfever for about a week now, which has made me sound all husky, and given me a bit of a sore throat then achesty cough. By the end of the day I was having to clear my throat constantly and as a resulty ended up with a tickly sore throat.
I met up with JC for a catch up, and realsied how limiting the detox is when socialising, which for me always involves food. So i left early to go get my next juice. I made another green juice for dinner and really struggled with it, I found drinking it through a straw helped, but the smell and the amount of liquid in my stomach made me feel really nauseous. I made a carrot, apple and ginger for pudding but couldn't face all of it so I left it halfway through.
My head by this point was agony, but I was positive that taking painkillers woulnd't be of benefit during my detox attempt, so I soldiered on :) I flaked out on the sofa, mainly because of my head, because weirdly my energy levels were fine - I think the headache was making doing anything or concentrating on anything really hard. So went for an early night at 10pm, no reading, was out like a light.
No comments:
Post a Comment