Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Juice Reboot - End of Day 2

I was feeling really chuffed by the end of day 2, my headache had completely subsided, I was feeling a bit peckish but nothing compared to the end of day 1 and I was actually enjoying my juices. I did another green juice in the evening and managed to finish that with a straw no problem and nione of the nausea, and then did myself a delicious orange jucie with sweet potato, it was yummy.

I was starting to wonder how to adapt back to normal food after this. I brushed a bag of crusty olive bread while I was clearing the kitchen and it smelt like the most amazing thing in the world. Disturbingly I also watched Secret Eaters and the chap on that ate a meat and potato pie in a buttered white bap, and a part of me thought I could really go for that! Don't get me wrong I've got no cravings at all for cakes or biscuits which was really the aim of this, but without an idea of what I should be eatng I think the transition could completely undo all my good work, so I need to get researching :)

So after a more successful 2nd day, I went to bed later - around half ten, again I was really awake, but I read for a bit and was spark out as soon as the lights went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment