Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Juice reboot - Day 3

Today's been a mixed old day, accidentally snoozed the alarm for an extra 20 mins, so had a bit of a rush this morning. Made my green juice with melon substitute again and an orange brekkie juice and popped them in the fridge - I discovered fairly early on that they taste better when they're chilled!

Brekkie juice was devoured at work again, I wasn't looking forward to my mid morning coconut water, but its a different brand today and was loads more palatable, either that or my taste is changing. Like D's dinner and the stale bread last night, every normal food today smelled amazing, and I found myself drooling over a billboard for fish and chips. I'm seriously looking forward to solid food!

What I hadn't had issue with so far is my energy, mainly because I've been avoiding exercise. Today was yoga which was fine, a bit of lightheadedness when going from my forward bend to standing, but what suprised me was my short stomp up a hill, my pace was the same as usual but when I got to the top my heart was pounding. I chatted to our yoga teacher, who did a fruit detox while studying and said she was amazed by how little she was able to do when she was just eating fruit and how much better her practice was when she went back to normal food, so I'm hoping I'll be awesome at all my sports when I get back on solids.

Cold-wise, its still hanging on in there, still feeling all full of mucus in my lungs, which is unpleasant, still hoping that loading myself up with vit filled juice is at least shortening it! The best thing is my voice is coming back :)

So juices today were:
Apple, carrot, ginger with added orange for brekkie
Cucumber, melon, kale, apple, lemon and ginger for lunch and afternoon 'snack'
Cucumber, apple, spinach, lemon,parsley for dinner
Orange, melon, carrot, apple, lemon and blueberries for pud

Looking forward to bed so I know I can tick another day off, over halfway there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment